Wednesday, 3 May 2017

MY DESIGNER WISHLIST.

As hard as it may be to believe, my heart has been set on designer goods since I was eleven. That was the age that I dreamed of starting a fashion blog, (and having absolutely no idea how to I sort of kept putting the idea to the back of my mind and putting it off, as I thought it wasn't truly possible. I made various blogs, none of them ever going out to anyone other than myself, and dreaming that one day, one day I would create a place to share my fashion loves with like minded people. I can gladly say today, that dream came true.)


I've only ever owned a few designer pieces, and they've always stayed in my mind.
I found a genuine (and now incredibly popular and sought after) Moschino Red Wall Italy Black leather belt with the 'MOSCHINO' gold letters. I bought this at a car boot for £3. I bartered with the seller, because I was about 13 or 14, and had very little pocket money to spare. The lady kindly accepted my offer, and I kept it for a few years, but it was always too small for me, so I eventually sold it and it sold for over £100, which for someone who was a teenager with little money, was a huge and very pleasant surprise! 

My next piece was a Dolce & Gabbana cherry print bra that was far too small for me, that I found in TKMAXX for £10 and bought just for the pleasure of owning such a beautiful designer piece. I don't know what happened to that but it probably got sold on at some point.

Either way, I've only ever had a few designer pieces. As a young adult, I still dream of being out of university, in a full time job with a disposable income and of the beautiful designer pieces I may treat myself to once in a while. So I wanted to share with you today, the pieces I dream of buying.

 

So the pieces that I've chosen are the Maria Tash White Gold Opal Spike Hoop, the Johanna Ortiz Rosemary gingham cotton-poplin wrap top in two colours, the Gucci Discobag in two colours, the black leather Gucci Belt, and the Rose Gold initial engraved Missoma pendant and bobble chain.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my designer wishlist. 
What's on yours?

Love,

post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig