Tuesday, 27 September 2016

TIME OUT.

So the last week has been rather slow paced except for two days for me, and usually, whilst I welcome some quiet time, I've been feeling rather bored.

I caught my right big toe under the door to the living room early last week and proceeded to rip the toenail off the toe, leaving a rather horrible open wound (not nice at all). I've been on paracetamol every day as it's been very painful and have been housebound as I can't put a shoe on my foot. Rubbish, I know. 



I've used this "quiet time" to tidy up the house, cuddle cats, and collect my thoughts, as well as internet shop (oops) and acquire items for new haul videos which I hope to film soon. I always have this feeling of, if the haul is too small it's not worth my time filming it nor the viewers viewing it, or if the haul is too large, it's boring, so I always try to gage what is exciting and worth filming, and what isn't. 

I also came off a long-term hormone medication a couple of months ago and this has severely affected my skin, resulting in quite horrible breakouts and causing me to reach more and more for the foundation, which I had previously left alone entirely. I've come to the conclusion that I need to go back onto the hormone medicine (I came off through my own choice, I was not recommended to) because not only is it acne wars on my face and my chest, but there has also been a "I can't control my emotions" war recently, and it has been let's say, less than favourable.

Anyway, that's your little update, videos are in the works, toe is starting to recover, life is moving forward. I hope you are all well and enjoying the beautiful start to Autumn.

Love & Light,

Samantha,


post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig