Saturday, 3 September 2016

NEW PHONE CASE, COPPER DETAILS & KITTEN CLOSE UPS.

Having spent until half past midnight last night working on a new gameplay for my channel (which I must just say I am thrilled with, however, concerned about copyright ownership and issues revolving around copyright) I decided I needed to clean up and tidy my desk. Basically, big declutter time.


*Brief pause as hears cat flap microchip scanner indiciate cat has arrived indoors from rain and requires thorough towel down and cuddle*

I really love my desk space as an area to think, plan new content and just generally admire how "me" everything is. Not having your own home means you rely on living in someone else's home (in my case my parent's home) and having to accept other people's tastes and choices of decor, which you may or may not like. My room however, is the one place I can always come to be myself. It's a space, not only for sleeping, relaxing, (constant tidying), but also for creating, thinking and planning, so therefore a room should be a place you can enjoy.

I also picked up a new phone case recently and I love how cute it is! It's a silicone one so it's squishy too, and surprisingly high quality. I bought it on Depop in case you wanted to purchase one too.


I also decided today upon seeing Miko, my ginger, male kitten, looking so incredibly cute that I'd need to take some photos of him. Suki was asleep and Gü was out so they'll both have to have their photoshoots another time!






Have a wonderful day everyone,

Samantha,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig