Friday, 18 December 2015

LONG WAY TO HAPPY.

I'm going to be taking a YouTube break. If I get a chance, I'll record, edit and upload a video announcing this properly, but for the moment I just want a break, I don't like filming videos when I'm not feeling very cheerful, and I know for a fact that it comes across in my videos when I've filmed in a bad mood.... I can definitely tell.
 
 
So yes, I'm going to take a break over the Christmas period.
Honestly I just want Christmas over and done now, I've unfortunately lost all enthusiasm for it (maybe I'm just getting too old for the whole occasion), but yeah I just want to take a break from YouTube, whilst I focus on my coursework for uni which is due January 20th. I hope you guys don't mind. I'll be back sometime in January (if not before) with hauls etc. (I won't be doing a What I Got For Christmas this year! Sorry!) But I'll be showing items I've bought myself in the sales :) Since quite a few people enjoyed the first part of my video games collection video, I'll also be posting the second part this Sunday, and in January I'll do a PS3 haul as I've already planned out what I'll be buying then.
 

 
 
I just want to wish each and every one of you a safe and happy Christmas,
 
Much Love.
 
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig