Thursday, 1 October 2015

MY HAIRCARE HERO.

So, as is fairly obvious from my ombre hair, I dye the bottom of my hair with quite severe bleach whenever I feel it requires it. At the moment I'm in the midst of a hair colour transition phase. I'm turning my caramel ends white, and it's taking a lot of time, money and patience, and it is also extremely damaging to my hair.

Keeping my hair in tippity top condition is really hard, it's even worse when you dye your hair (all hair dyers let me hear a "we hear ya!") but I have been harboring a secret for roughly 3 years. It's a product that I came across purely by accident. About 3 years ago, I was perusing the TKMAXX store where I live, as for some reason I was shopping at Christmas time with my mum, buying just about everything imaginable! I can't even remember why we bought so much, all I remember was buying my favourite Ciate nailpolish in the shade Cream Soda, a onesie, and a pencil pot??

Anyway, so that aside, I ended up in the 'beauty bin' which is basically just a shelf of beauty products put on reduction, for some reason or another. I found the Ciate nailpolish, and also I found a hair mask. I was already an avid hair mask fan at this point, but my biggest hair mask investment was Herbal Essences (which as you can tell was inexpensive, and which I would also say it's not a product that I'd recommend, I've used all their hair masks, and honestly, they don't do a thing, it's like using weak conditioner basically and has never made a difference to my hair) However, I came across "The Hair Chemist" branded "Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Masque" and felt intrigued to buy it. It was reduced to £7.00 I think, so I bought it.

I was using that same pot for 2 years, crazy I know, but you only need the tiniest amount once a week to make your hair ultra soft, smooth and shiny!

I have to say that this is honestly by far, the best hair mask I've ever come across. It's super hard to get hold of here in the UK, but whenever I have come across it, it's been really well priced. I've not seen it in a store in the UK since, only online, but I have to say, it is well worth your time.

The texture is ultra creamy, none of this shiny stuff that doesn't do anything: this is the real deal. This is the crème de la crème, and I promise you won't be disappointed with the results.

I wash my hair normally with shampoo and rinse out, then apply this in a conker size amount to the ends of my hair and run it through with my fingers, and leave it to settle into my hair for around 5 minutes in the shower, making sure not to wash it off prematurely. I then wash it all out, making sure to not leave excess in the hair, and you're left with super, soft, luxurious hair. Plus, as an added benefit, it is the best smelling hair product I've ever used, it's smells incredible!

I absolutely adore this hair care product, and would have to say it is truly my haircare hero.

Do you have a hair care hero? Leave a comment below letting me know what you love!


Love & Light,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig