Saturday, 10 October 2015

MY EVERYDAY AUTUMNAL MAKEUP.

So the last time I did a blog post about my daily makeup was probably the beginning of 2014.... weird, I know, plus it was posted on my beauty blog which was permanently archived because I didn't use it enough and would rather everything stayed together here. 

So, it's time to share with you what I've been using daily for Autumn!


The Products:

MAC 'Myth' Lipstick
Laura Mercier 'FireGlow' Eyeshadow
Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Compact Poweder in 'Light Shummer'
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Matte Foundation in '10 Porcelain'
Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in 'Soft Brown'
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Fatigue Blur (Primer) in 'Warm Apricot'
Zoeva Rose Golden Brush Set.

As you can see, I've found the perfect combination of makeup for me. As I have combination skin, with an oily T-Zone (especially the center of my chin, above my eyebrows, and above the left and ride sides of my upper lip), it's important I use products that won't set my skin flaring off, as it does this frequently, more so when I'm stressed.  

I love the foundation by L'Oreal because it is really high coverage, it hides most of my blemishes almost entirely. If I want extra coverage, then I'll use the Collection Concealer in '01 Fair' (not pictured).

The Instant Fatigue Blur by Maybelline primes the skin and warms everything up before applying the base, it keeps the makeup evenly applied for hours. Since being at university (applying makeup at 5.30am, and removing it at 11.00pm at night sometimes) I've found I need really long lasting makeup that won't let me down, and so far, this overall combination works for me.

I like to switch up my lipstick on a daily basis, but my two main choices are the newest editions to my MAC lipstick collection.





The lipsticks I reach for on a daily basis are Studded Kiss (deep oxblood red) and Myth (peachy, warm nude).

I hope you enjoyed a brief look into my daily makeup.

Will you be trying any of the products featured?

Love & Light,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig