Sunday, 12 July 2015

OOTD // MINT DREAMS.

This isn't by any means a new outfit at all, far from it, I just save it for either special occasions, or for when I feel like I need a little elegant outfit to wear.




Top: Primark (Summer 2014)
Mint PU leather skirt: Primark (Summer 2014)
Yes I look a bit disshelved, I need a hair cut, tidy up, and a general spruce over. I have had an allergic reaction on my face lately, which doesn't show in the photos, but it's really itchy and red, and looks quite horrible, so I'm hoping it will clear up soon. 

Hope all of you are well anyway.

I wish I had found this a few months ago:

Say My Name - Odesza.
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig