Tuesday, 14 July 2015

OOTD // ALL BLACK EVERYTHING.

This OOTD, I have to say, was probably my most favourite, to ever do. 
I don't know why, but something about it was just magical. I got this new dress yesterday, and I decided I'm going to wear it today out to an appointment. I absolutely and utterly love it. It's so comfortable and it's multi-purpose too, it can be worn either day or night.

Without further ado, I hope you like this special OOTD!






  


Sunglasses: Primark (£1)
Dress: ASOS Tall (£13.50*)
Ring: La Luna Stone Store (£11.25)
Jewel Encrusted Sandals: Primark (£5)
  
  
DETAILS:



Hope you enjoyed it!

Some music for today (pay no attention to the lyrics, I didn't post this because they meant anything, I only love the beat, and the instrumental part is absolutely mind blowing!)

One Last Night - Dada Life.
LOVE & MAGIC,
post signature

P.S I am getting my hair cut tomorrow, don't worry, it'll be tidy soon!
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig