Tuesday, 28 July 2015

MUSIC FOR THE SOUL PART V // THE INEXPLICABLE PIECE THAT I HOLD SO DEARLY.

So by now, you all know the purpose of these posts. I'm just going to jump right in.



The first song I have chosen this time, is something very, very special and something that has become instantly amazing in my eyes. Having only just discovered it, it may come as a surprise as to how much I love this. 

Pink - Time After Time.

This is the Pink cover of Cyndi Lauper's song, and honestly, it is so healing. It teaches you to stop worrying, and spreads the message that, patience is a gift when it comes to love. The emotion in her voice as she sings this, really hits home. 


The next that I have chosen is a mashup. It's a mixture of Avicii's "Wake Me Up" (Which I've always loved) and Rick Astley's "Never gonna give you up". It's really prodigious, and the video shows clips of Turk dancing (from Scrubs), and Will (from Fresh Prince of Bel Air) as well as other clips, are delightfully comical, and I absolutely love it. The music has been so thoroughly, and elegantly blended together. It's truly noteworthy.

Avicii & Rick Astley Mashup.

The next I have chosen is quite simply, a tropical house spin on an older song, that gives it a new lease of life, and truly is inspirational.

Chris Meid & Berger & Shaqiri - Eye Of The Tiger

It's got such a peaceful, tropical beat, with the typical tropical twists and vibes running through its core.


I've only chosen three this time, because I don't want to clutter it.

...


OKAY WHO AM I KIDDING?

I don't think I've ever shared this with any of you. The reason? I feel so much when I hear this, that I haven't been able to find the words to describe this. Maybe words aren't what is required. Maybe it's just the reminiscing. I listened to this with my best friend whilst we got ready for prom this year, and it will always carry happy memories because of that, and things associated with it. The lyrics (a poem) are so beautiful. 

TYMA & Levi - Poetry.

TYMA is quite frankly one of the best artists I've ever heard from the Tropical House genre. Honestly, it's rare to find talent like this. I am not even going to try and elaborate on my perception of this. I'll sanction you to conclude what you wish from it.


All my love, as always.
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig