Thursday, 23 July 2015

MUSIC FOR THE SOUL PART IV // LOVE SONG EDITION.

(With a few that aren't love songs, of course!)
 
 
 I actually started writing this in a journal by hand quite a few days ago before my employability course started at 9.30am, and today is a continuation of that, but on the computer.
 
So welcome to the fourth installment of music for the soul.
I've chosen a few love songs this time, because I feel like that's what has been really enjoyable for me lately. However, it's not about me. It's about having the opportunity to share some extremely beautiful, extremely passionate, magical music with you.
 
 
The first I have chosen is:
 
Oh Wonder - Technicolour Beat. (Urban Contact Remix)
 
This is such a peaceful remix, and the lyrics are frankly, really rather beautiful, it's a freeing song, that I think anyone can enjoy.
 
The second I have chosen is:
 
Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne - Real Love.
 
This song is exceptional. The violin beginning and the flow of it is so peaceful. And of course, it fits the love song category perfectly.
 
The next that I have chosen is a really interesting remix that I shared in my previous post:

Sia - Chandelier. (Marcus Szabo Deep Remix)
 
I don't know the exact reason for why I love this so much, other than the beat and the tone, but I feel that is enough of a reason for me to feel passionate about it.
 
 
 The next song I have chosen is not a love song, in fact, it's quite the opposite (oops) and I don't relate to it, but I love the feel of the remix, and it's Phil Collins whom I think is brilliant. The start is so beautiful and tropical, *big lovey eyes*
 
Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight (Panski & John Skyfield Remix)
 
So I think that sums up this edition of "Music for the soul part IV", I hope you've enjoyed it. I've really enjoyed constructing this post, I must admit, finding these new songs, and sharing with you, is always extremely enjoyable. I love being able to share them with you. I've just been so happy recently, I feel like a lot of aspects of my life are coming together. Now I just need a clear run through August, and everything will be okay.
 
 
Love you all, my magical minions!
 
Keep Smiling!
 
Love, 
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig