Friday, 10 July 2015

A DAY BY THE SEA // TAKING A TRIP TO THE LIDO.

I had a pretty rough night last night. I stayed up past 1am, and I guess I got insecure about lots of different aspects.
Today I needed to get out of the house and get some air, so mum and I unexpectedly went to a neighbouring seaside town and enjoyed the sun on a park green and then went to the local lido for a nice quiet swim. We then ended up at a pub that we like right on the beach for a drink (I then processed an order for some new evening dresses from the ASOS sale) and then went for a light dinner at our local pub where we live. It was really, really enjoyable actually.

Magic.
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig