Thursday, 18 June 2015

OOTN // SUPER BOHO LOOK.

I promised you a fashion instalment, here it is!
After my exam today (my last ever A Level, oh my god, 4 years are over) I went to Primark to treat myself. How else would I treat myself?


I've been really into gold transfer tattoos recently, that one just peeking out on my shoulder is one of my faves.


MY HIPS DON'T LIE!




Top: Primark (£3)
Skirt: Primark (£10)
Necklace: Ruth Brankin on Depop (£4)
Sunglasses: Primark (£1)




Ah I just wow. 4 years are over, and it's such a weird feeling. My god. I can't believe time has passed how it has, but I'm grateful for every moment.

I had to sort out some forms at college today before I missed my bus, so I was running about like crazy after my exam haha, but I got everything done, so now, just breathe. I'll be going out to watch live music again tonight at my regular haunt where one of my favourite bands play, with Courtney. It will be a wonderful evening since we're also celebrating her passing her theory test (Yaaaaaay!)

She Wolf - Shakira.

Anyway, 

Love,

post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig