Tuesday, 12 May 2015

MOONCHILD METALS // REVIEW TWO : BLUE FIRE OPAL FAUX SEPTUM RING.

So I decided it's time to do another review:

I bought a blue fire opal faux septum ring from @lunargirl (moonchildmetals) on Depop, (the same seller I bought the crackle quartz from last year) and I absolutely, have to say I love and adore this new product.


The septum ring fits quite loosely, apparently I either have a tiny septum (the bit on the upper central part inside the nose) or these are quite wide fitting! I had to use pliers to shape it a little smaller, however, it doesn't fit as closely to the base of the nose as it should, so I just wear it like this (reminds me of a bull ring hahaha) I just for some reason think it's so different, and I always like something a little different. 

I would never consider getting my septum actually pierced, as I've said before, I don't want anymore piercings, I'm considering one very small tattoo but that's it body wise. I'm content with my ear piercings. (I only wear two pairs of earrings, and I must own about 15!)

So, back to the product at hand. (Oh the pun is too good)



Wear - ability: 8/10 Whilst this is stunning with the blue fire opals, it isn't something you'd wear out to the shops (like I did yesterday so I could say how comfortable it feels to wear it!) It's more of an evening out, glamour sort of thing.
Fit:  7/10. This is looser than I'd like, but the comfort is better than I would've expected. You just have to get used to it.
Comfort: 9/10: Once I'd worn it for an hour, I was completely used to it being there and couldn't even feel it (I actually checked quite a few times that it was still there and hadn't fallen out!)
Seller: 10/10. Amazing, gorgeous products, gorgeous store, gorgeous packaging, amazing value for money.

Hope you enjoyed this review, and don't forget to take a look at her store on Depop, and follow me on there if you haven't already (:

Love,
post signature

P.S For some reason, upon waking at 6.30am this morning, I couldn't stop singing "Escape" by Rupert Holmes. You know the one? "IF YOU LIKE PINA COLADAS AND GETTING CAUGHT IN THE RAIN!" Yeah, and now I want a Pina Colada, and a holiday pretty badly :')
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig