Monday, 27 April 2015

HEAD UNDER WATER // THE STRANGEST MOST INTRICATE DREAM.

"Blank stares at, blank pages."

This song, has long been an enjoyable song, I think it was one of the first songs that I ever got on my first iPod, which was the blue iPod mini because I was awesome. (It's lyrics are the first half of the title too)

Love Song - Sara Bareilles.

I just love the meaning behind it, and it sort of represents me, and dayum my zodiac represents me too. 

"Capricorn: They will be very hot and cold. One day, they can be outrageous and flirty and coy, but you can bet your life that they will go home and overthink it and the next day they will give their utmost effort to avoid you or seem indifferent towards you. This is because Capricorns have a superiority complex, and sometimes a crush makes them feel weak; they are afraid of getting hurt so they will never act too smitten for too long. This is why most Capricorns will not admit to their feelings until they are secure in the fact that you feel the same way. A Capricorn will also try to help you and give you advice, not because they think you are wrong or in need of actual help, but because they care about your well being and want you to live the best life you can. They will try to impress you with their unique talents or philosophies. They can be very coy and charming. Intense eye contact (they honestly believe they can seduce you with their eyes). They are chivalrous regardless of gender; they love holding doors for their crush (like literally all of them do this). Side note: they will never forget a single thing you say or do. Ever."

That be true ^^.


I'm going to get on with some revision tonight after a nice long, soothing shower. I have been filming 2 YouTube videos since I got home this afternoon (I had to pop into town to pick up some things first) but then I got home and filmed these two videos I mentioned, and one is now rendering to my YouTube channel, I'll leave a photo link to it when it's rendered, but it needs to be left alone to render right now.

Anyway, I just wanted to stop by, let you know that was happening, and that today was a good day. Hopefully yours has been too.
I had the most amazing, bizarre, and frankly intricate dream last night, so I woke up feeling really cheerful. Don't worry, I won't leave you hanging, I will tell you what happened. And yes, I think I need a psychiatrist after this. If anyone knows what dreams mean, please tell me because this was insane!

For some reason, a group of biker men, who must have been about 60 and pretty evil broke into my house in the middle of the night, and I didn't realise until I went downstairs after hearing noises in the kitchen, got there to find the front door wide open, and some sort of red thing/wire hooked under the door (which in real life is in no way possible) and the door wide open in the middle of the night. I shut the door again, and relocked and went back to bed. The next morning, I went downstairs to find the same thing had happened again. I saw the keys in a bowl on the table near the door, I yelled out to mum upstairs, "why the heck did you leave them there?!" and then proceeded to hear noises in the living room, so I crept into the hall and called as quietly, but as deliberately as possible to mum "Mum they're still in the house! They're in the living room!" and suddenly a bawdy looking 60 year old biker comes out of my living room right up to me and shoves me aside to which I yell "What are you doing in my house??!" He just brushes me aside and walks outside. Another bawdy guy, who I quickly figured was the boss guy walks out of the living room behind him. Clearly they were looking for something, which at this point I had no idea what. I can't remember what the boss said to me, but something to do with "handing it over." 

I get outside, where there is a telescope pointing at the sky. I ask the bawdy guy what he wants and why he is here. I'm preceded to be told that he is here because it's the optimal position for "the sky alignment" of three stars, of which I then see perfectly aligned in my dream (this is definitely because I was looking at Zodiac star necklaces online last night!) I then realise that this man is looking for an 'equilibrium' or as my messed up sleep brain called it an 'equiligraph' that he needs to take over the world, otherwise the world will end. My mum can't see these men when she comes outside as they are apparently cats to her, as they have a a weird form or something. Our family friend Tim is over and he can see the cats too. (WEIRD OR WHAT) So I text my neighbour to tell her the world is ending, to which she is annoyed because she is trying to sell her brown leather sofa (I know I majorly creeped out at that, I mean she doesn't even have a brown leather sofa) the guy somehow still needs this  "powerful item" but he has gone away in a car. 

I run to go to my neighbour to tell her the world isn't going to end, and encounter a girl (who I've never met or seen before in real life) who is talking to me about it with concern, and she pulls a silver round coin out of her pocket (this came from watching a Pewdiepie video, where he had a Swedish silver coin in a video and I looked closely at it last night wondering what it was) and she goes on about this coin in the dream. I suddenly realise this is the official 'equiligraph' the guy needs to get the infinite item that controls time, and will allow him to rule the world. I run to tell Val, and trip and fall on my face in the road, whereby I blackout temporarily and Val sees me (Val is my neighbour and I've been seriously careful not to trip over today!)

And anyway, I become conscious again to see the guys in the car aaaaanddddd..... MY MUM WOKE ME UP.

Yup ladies and gentlemen, that intricate dream was destroyed at precisely 6.00am this morning by my mum telling me to move my clean washing off the kitchen table.

So yes, sad, but true. I quickly realised this morning when analysing my dream in the shower, that it closely resembles Tomb Raider I film, whereby the bad guy has a triangle that when used can change time, and he plans to use it to rule the world, but why was my guy a 60 year old biker with a bandana and everything? Eeek what a weird dream.

Hope you enjoyed a sneak peak into my weird mind,

LATE EDIT: This song is something that I always think relates to my grandma and I. We were more than grandmother and granddaughter. We were friends, and I trusted her more than so many people. And that's hard for me, because I've had my trust broken so many times, but if you earn my trust, I promise I'll always be faithful, and true, and loving. That's just something you get when you earn my love and my trust.

See You Again - Wiz Khalifa.

Love,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig