Saturday, 4 April 2015

DECLUTTERING MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT // IT'S ALL ABOUT BRIGHT LIGHTS.

So today, I managed to only get an hour of revision done (sadly I wasn't able to concentrate any more) but I did manage to get my head around the concepts behind some major agricultural stuff - meh. Thankfully, I managed to get some English homework done yesterday too, so that's now out of the way.
As well as that, I cleaned the house from top to bottom (missing a few spots as mum has sprawled her paperwork over several areas of the house!) and also been cleaning up my Instagram account. I'm trying to make it less 'poor quality, bland photos' and more 'va-va-voom blogger' style. I guess my major inspiration for this change is Gabriella Lindley (@velvetgh0st) and her instagram account, it looks gorgeous! So, I've been working on improving mine, taking better shots that are less amateur, and giving them white backgrounds for a professional effect.
So far, I am pleased with the slow transormation. I'm sad that the emoji's don't show up on the computer though :( And yes, my joke name is 'Mermaid Princess' on Instagram now. *all hail mermaid princess*
And woo, I have 279 followers, woo! *party poppers everywhere*
Did you catch Gogglebox last night? I did, it was funny as always, but not as good as some of the others. Again, Steph and Dom seemed to rule the show (That's a good thing) but I feel there wasn't enough June and Leon last night!
And of course, I've been having a good dance around the house!
As for today's music choice, I'm just listening to some older music again, and this one is particularly beautiful, and I can relate to it to some degree:
Avicii ft Adele - Addicted To You.
"I don't know just how it happened,
I let down my guard...
Swore I'd never fall in love again
But I fell hard.

Guess I should have seen it coming,
Caught me by surprise...
I wasn't looking where I was going,
I fell into your eyes.

You came into my crazy world like a cool and cleansing wave.
Before I, I knew what hit me baby you were flowing through my veins...

I'm addicted to you,
Hooked on your love,
Like a powerful drug
I can't get enough of,
Lost in your eyes,
Drowning in blue
Out of control,
What can I do?
I'm addicted to you!

Midnight blows in through the window,
Dances round the room...
Got me hypnotized,
I'm getting high on the perfume.

I couldn't live without you now,
Oh, I know I'd go insane,
I wouldn't last one night alone baby,
I couldn't stand the pain!

I'm addicted to you!

Hooked on your love,
Like a powerful drug
I can't get enough of,
Lost in your eyes,
Drowning in blue
Out of control,
What can I do?
I'm addicted to you!"

And another that I'm listening to again is:


"We're a thousand miles from comfort, we have traveled land and sea
But as long as you are with me, there's no place I'd rather be
I would wait forever, exalted in the scene
As long as I am with you, my heart continues to beat


"With every step we take, Kyoto to The Bay
Strolling so casually
We're different and the same, get you another name
Switch up the batteries

If you gave me a chance I would take it
It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it
Know with all of your heart, you can't shake me
When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be
N-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be 

We staked out on a mission to find our inner peace
Make it everlasting so nothing's incomplete
It's easy being with you, sacred simplicity
As long as we're together, there's no place I'd rather be

When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be

Hmmmmmmmmmm, hoooooooooo
Be 
Yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah, yeah, yeah

When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be"

Anyway, I just wanted to say an advanced Happy Easter! Have a lovely time, find lots of eggs, do whatever it is that makes you happy, and know that I love you lots! 
"I haven't given up on love. I haven't given up on hope. That one day, some day, it'll work."
Best Wishes,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig