Friday, 27 March 2015

STOP FEELING SO SELF - CONSCIOUS // JUST SMILE.

I feel like at my age, I should be less self-conscious than I am. I mean, it's really getting to the point of being ridiculous. I get so nervous about wearing certain things, it's just stupid it really is. A friend of mine took some photos of me and another friend today (without me knowing) and whilst I look awful in one (blinking/laughing face) I don't look as appalling as I thought I would when I found out she'd been taking some. It does go to prove, it's all just a big fear, in your head, and whether it's me, or you, you should never feel like that. I mean, let's not get cocky about ourselves, but don't be so afraid and self conscious all the time.

I went out to dinner with a very lovely family friend yesterday, as he is going to live in Greece for the next two years and we might not see him again unless he comes for holidays here in England as he has rented out his English home, which is very sad, as he is really, really wonderful company and sparks some very interesting conversations.


One of the conversations that came about yesterday, was the inevitable; inter-perception (I thought this was a word, but apparently, according to the high and mighty google, it isn't. Disappointed face)

The conversation really roused me, in a positive way, as it made me think about how we perceive ourselves, and how others perceive us. It certainly made me think harder about the world, not that I really need to do that, because, I daydream a lot anyway. 

Speaking of daydreams, I saw a black cat yesterday with a CURLY piggy tail. It was the strangest, most amazing thing I've seen in a very long time (apparently, I do not get out much) but when I told my mum this, she asked if I had fallen asleep and dreamed it (oh she of little faith) thankfully, a friend on the bus also saw the mystery piggy cat too, so she could verify that I had actually seen it, wasn't going mad, and hadn't fallen down a rabbit hole.

Anyway, it is now Easter brealk, 2 weeks, and yet I can't feel excited about this as all it holds is endless revision -.- However, despite this, it's not the end of the world, and my Wii Zumba kit has arrived and is awesome, so I can do that everyday, before revision, so that makes me happy.


Anyway, I should really get off the internet, and get back to the real world, maybe I should go and meet my mother after work....

Have a beautiful weekend if I don't blog to you during the weekend - I genuinely have no blogging scheme at all anymore, it's as and when I feel 'inspired' shall we say?

Music choice is one of my favourite 'How To Train Your Dragon' theme pieces, and it's the background of the HTTYD Rise Of Berk app on the appstore (yes, shameful, I play it and enjoy it)

This Is Berk - HTTD Score.

Love,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig