Sunday, 1 March 2015

MOCK EXAMS // WHEN ALL OUR SHADOWS DISAPPEARED.

"Hey, once upon a younger year
When all our shadows disappeared
The animals inside came out to play
Hey, went face to face with all our fears
Learned our lessons through the tears
Made memories we knew would never fade

"When you get older
Your wild heart will live for younger days
Think of me if ever you're afraid."

He said, "One day you'll leave this world behind
So live a life you will remember."

Avicii - The Nights.



And yes, all the pictures and GIFs on this post are going to be Lilo & Stitch related, because, I feel like it, and it really is the only thing that stops me feeling so nervous before exams.

Anyway, this week are mock exams with a collapsed timetable, and whilst I try to avoid moaning, I am just so irritated that my hardest mock exam on Tuesday is from 3.00pm to 5.00pm. We don't usually finish that late. Ugh. I am so grateful my mum is on holiday this week as she has offered to take me to and from mock exams (and I'm so so grateful)! I'll be definitely taking a little lucky exam mascot. I have revised, and I feel like I'm okay with tomorrow's exam, so if I do really badly, at least I have tried. God, I really need to stop being so negative. I'm not this bad usually, I promise, you already know I usually have a sunny disposition, with a teensy bit of grumpiness if someone annoys me, but that's not usually the case. I am usually very happy, and positive, I'm just nervous, that's all.


Enough moaning about me and feelings of nervousness. Silly me. There are just times when you want someone to just hug you and say everything is going to be okay, because although I do know it, I just sometimes need a bit of reassurance. I'm grateful to mum for being so accepting of me and for understanding that I do try really hard, I just feel like in later years, I'm not the brightest cookie in the jar. Why did I use this silly, useless term? Well dear reader (okay yes, that was more patronising than I was hedging for) it is because I feel like using it. That sort of mood. Plus I'm allowed to feel that way today. 

"These are the nights that never die."




SO MANY GIFs. 

 

 Never give up. Never lose faith in what you're doing and where you're going. Never give up on love, know that you're not insane for wishing you could read minds sometimes, know that you'll be okay. Eventually, you'll glow like a solar fire, and no-one will be able to stop you, they'll just be able to bathe in the warmth you radiate, and love you for who you are.

Probably the most random post I've ever written but my thoughts are scattered like marbles on a floor. This is my way of collecting them up.

Love,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig