Monday, 9 March 2015

OOTD // LEOPARD ON LEOPARD.

"There's an old voice in my head 
that's holding me back 
Well tell her that I miss our little talks. 

Soon it will all be over, buried with our past 
We used to play outside when we were young 
and full of life and full of love. "

Little Talks - Of Monsters & Men.



Hello everyone, hello one and all. I just really particularly fancied listening to Of Monsters & Men today on the bus.



Whilst on the morning drive to college, I couldn't help but think about how much I can't wait for it to be Summer. Sitting in the sunshine, swimming in the sea (I braved it last year, although I'm not sure I will be again this year, it was darn cold!!) Pimms in the sun - *sighs* so lovely. But then I remember that I'll be awaiting exam results like all other students, and be in transition from college to university, and that's really quite terrifying. Hmm. I need to start facing my fears. 

Recently I've decided that I'd like to get fit before the Summer (as always), but I've decided to do Zumba from the comfort of my own home. I've whipped the Nintendo Wii out again, and I'm using Just Dance 2 to shake away my imperfections. I love to dance to Reggaetown 'Baby Girl' as it's the most perfect Zumba pace, and the moves shown are actual Zumba moves that I've been taught at private Zumba classes that I used to attend. I left my first Zumba class due to it being so overcrowded. One small dance/gym room filled with women of all ages was just unbearable as you could hardly breathe let alone move in the end, and despite loving the music choices, I left. The second private Zumba class was in an old church hall, and the accoustics were not very good, plus there was the atmosphere that felt like everyone was watching you. Or maybe that's just me being self conscious? Hmmm.. perhaps. 

Recently mum and I went to a famous garden, and she took some photos of me for the blog, so here they are:

Coat: River Island
Dress: Primark
Super Cosy Tights: Primark
Boots: Vagabond (They got so filthy out in the fields, that I had to hurriedly clean them and polish them again this morning before college haha!)

All: Same as before
Tortoiseshell Sunglasses: Primark

Such pretty crocuses!
I'm just exploring some new Of Monsters & Men music, but haven't found anything that I particularly adore yet.... I also keep debating making my blonde dip dye pink or blue again. But then again it took so long to wash the colours out last time..... Hmmmm. Wish lavender stayed in my hair better and didn't go blue overnight! 


"When I'm without you
I'm something weak
...
I don't wanna be needing your love
I just wanna be deep in your love
And it's killing me when you're away
Ooh, baby,
'Cause I really don't care where you are
...

My broken pieces
You pick them up
Don't leave me hanging, hanging
Come give me some
When I'm without ya
I'm so insecure
You are the one thing
The one thing, I'm living for"



Okay, yes, I love, love love this song. And I love the fact that Maroon 5 actually turned up to weddings to surprise happy couples. So gorgeous!! 


Love to you all, I recently had to make my Instagram and Twitter private due to being followed by an account I didn't want to know anything about me, so I have had to make them private, but if you'd like to keep up, send me a follower request, as I now consider them on a person to person basis (Oh the joys of being so fabulous) *Seriously though, I jest*

LATE EDIT: AH LAST ONE I SWEAR.

Imagine Dragons - On Top Of The World.

"I've had the highest mountains, I've had the deepest rivers."

Love,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig