Friday, 16 January 2015

NEW KYGO DISCOVERIES // IT'S FRIDAY.


 
Okay, so I guess I'm back into the blogging spirit.
 
Last night, in an attempt to find more Kygo remixes that I loved, I discovered two entirely new ones to me. I had never heard the original unmixed pieces before either, but I fell for these two songs, and have had them on repeat since then.


 
They are:
 
The Weeknd - Often
 
&
 
Of Monsters & Men - Dirty Paws.
 
I am going to advise that if you choose to listen to 'Often' it does have some originally, very inappropriate lyrics, so please, listen at your own risk. The remix is fairly clean, although has strong hints to it's original lyrics. I'm only saying this since I know from my google analytics that I have some quite young readers of my blog, and I don't want to end up in trouble for suggesting a really inappropriate piece of music, plus I don't want you ending up in trouble with your parents either (if you're older, then just ignore this!) - it's like watching a Pewdiepie video in front of your parents - generally you wouldn't do it, due to the consistent swearing.
 
Dirty Paws is entirely clean and innocent, and has a great rhythm, and I honestly cannot find better relaxing music than anything Kygo has remixed.
 
I mean, the music is sensual, but not in an overtly sexual way or anything, it's all fairly clean, it's just completely calming, and I guess you could even venture as far to say that it cleanses your soul a bit.
 

  And yes, I do have a great affinity for the ocean, and water, I just love it, and that's part of the reason the bus journey is beareable, I can sit and watch the waves rolling in on the shore, and I once more can feel peaceful.

"Her dirty paws and furry coat,
She ran down the forest slopes.
The forest of talking trees;
They used to sing about the birds and the bees.
The bees had declared a war;
The sky wasn't big enough for them all.
The birds, they got help from below,
From dirty paws and the creatures of snow."

Have a beautiful day, whoever you are, wherever you are, and be sure to take a listen to Dirty Paws, if not Often too, both are very, very calming.

Love, 
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig