Thursday, 1 January 2015

CATCHING UP WITH CLOSE FRIENDS // A WONDERFUL NYD!

Firstly, I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So today, mum and I went and had lunch in a local place, which was lovely and relaxing, and we ended up doing 'The Independent' crosswords, and almost completing it, and a nice couple beside us helped us out on the last two!


We then went and caught up with my lovely friend Holly, (fashionfromalondoner.blogspot.co.uk) and her wonderful family, as they had come down to where I live for the New Year. We had a wonderful catch up, a lot of laughing was done, a lot of university talk, as Holly is currently at uni, and she helped me out a lot with planning for September, as it's what I live for at the moment! She helped me a lot with what I need to take, by giving me ideas that you probably don't think of until you are at university! I can't wait to go, I honestly can't, I'm so excited.

It was just so wonderful catching up with her again, and every time we see each other, it's like no time has passed at all. We've known each other since I was 5 and Holly was 4 (I've probably mentioned this before!) and I asked her if she wanted to play with me on our local beach and we've been close friends ever since! (Darn it blogger, why don't you have a crying with laughter emoticon?!)


She surprised me as well when I asked her what she got for Christmas, and when she had told me, she said "I already know what you got, I watched your video, I always watch your videos" which was so sweet and touching, and really made me smile. *goes all fuzzy*

Anyway, I hope you've had a wonderful New Year's Day, not long now until we're all back at work and college, which I can't tell if that is good or bad right now, but I guess it's another step towards university, so bring it on 2015!

Here's What I'm Listening To Today: (Bear in mind, I don't like Eastenders, and there are a lot of people from it in the song, but they're doing it for charity, so it's all worthwhile, the person I like the most in the song is definitely Jo Brand, she's brilliant!)

Wake Me Up - Gareth Malone's Children In Need Song.

"Well life's a game made for everyone, and love is the prize."

Love and big snuggly hugs,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig