Tuesday, 16 December 2014

WINTER BERRY OOTD // I'M FREE TO BE WHATEVER I LIKE.

Today's post is just a simple OOTD (Outfit Of The Day for any who don't know what the abbreviation means) of some things I've been loving to wear again recently. Whilst I post this, I am sitting, enjoying some Jordans Raspberry Muesli with Yeo Valley Raspberry yoghurt (word to the wise, this is the best yoghurt ever!) and also listening again to Greek Fire - Top of The World. I'm also rendering my latest video for my YouTube video onto my computer, so that should be going up hopefully tomorrow *Fingers crossed*. 



_______________________________

Hat:


River Island (*)
_______________________________

Bag:


River Island (*)
_______________________________

Scarf:


Topshop (*)
_______________________________

Cardigan:
Primark
_______________________________

Boots:


River Island.
_______________________________

Dress:


Primark.
_______________________________
Tights:

Super Cosy At Primark.
_______________________________

Necklace: (barely seen)

H&M
_______________________________





Well, I hope you are all having a lovely run up to Christmas, my house officially looks ready for Christmas! I really must go now, otherwise I'm going to be late for my bus. and I've still got to get ready!

Best Wishes,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig