Tuesday, 30 December 2014

NEW VIDEO // CHRISTMAS PRESENTS.

I, like a lot of YouTubers, and YouTube loving people, like to watch, and nose about what other people and members of the YouTube community got for Christmas, and I'd been planning to film this since Christmas day (But having been bitten by something and now on antibiotics to bring down the swelling, I didn't feel like filming!) but having seen Helen Anderson (previously Melonlady) film what she got for christmas, I just had to go ahead, and I filmed 3 videos today, and got two edited, one of which is now up on YouTube! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NbkRALN9PI



Enjoy :)


P.S Would you like me to film a Disney haul? I spent a lot of my Christmas money on new DVDs for my collection, and whilst I have every intention of filming a Disney DVD collection video one day, I was wondering if you'd like to see a haul? If you would, just +1 this post on google+, or leave a comment!

Love,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig