Wednesday, 24 December 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE & ALL // HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME.

I just wanted to take the chance to personally 'say' (well write) Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. Whilst some of you may not celebrate Christmas, I'd like to wish you a wonderful time, nonetheless, even if I cannot see you to say it to you in person. 

Tonight we're celebrating with friends so I'm very excited for this evening. 



Managed to somehow get an allergic reaction to something as the left side of my face and neck have bloated up like a balloon so I have gained a double chin (haha) so I'm a little bothered by that, so antihistamines will hopefully cut in soon.

Stay safe everyone, and be with your loved ones. 

No, I'm not about to post a Christmas song, we all know every piece of Christmas music ever written.
Instead, a 4 hour meditation piece, that I love to listen to, and reminds me of 'The Last Airbender' film. (I loved the series as a child, and the human adaptation film is incredible, and well worth a watch over the festive season!)

Traditional Chinese Meditation Music.

Love,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig