Monday, 29 December 2014

2015 RESOLUTIONS // 2014 REFLECTIONS.



2014 has been quite a good year, it's as always had its ups and downs, but overall, it's been an improvement on 2013, and I feel quite contented. 

My resolution for 2015:
(I've scrubbed out options which aren't as related to me, and highlighted others which are/have been)



It makes you think about what you do with your life, and that you really need to live it more. Having been ill, I started living in a bubble, and although I've come a long way, I do still feel like I'm not myself enough yet. In 2015, I want to get back to Zumba evenings at the venue that I loved, I want to get back into swimming (I used to swim in events and galas as a child, and was always a very good swimmer, but gave up in later years), I'd like to eat better (being wheat intolerant and not eating fish makes me a fussy eater, so finding quick and easy food can often result in me eating bad food), and lastly, I'd like to get to university and settle in happily. 


One of the most valuable quotes in life is: 

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade"

and whilst I feel like I've learnt how to do this, I feel like it's time to start making better products out of lemons....


I'm also going to try and curb my excitability. I get really animated sometimes, and it's not really true to my character, to be honest, I'm more of a quiet person than a loud one, but my excitability can lead others to think otherwise. 

Anyway, what are your NYRs? I hope that 2015 brings you every bit of happiness that you deserve. I hope that you find contentment in the New Year, and know that I'm very grateful that you have visited here today.

And because I'm still listening intently to this song...
What Is Love - Rio 2.

Love,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig