Tuesday, 4 November 2014

WINTER DENIM // OOTD



Anyway, so upon waking up far too early, and realising I in fact, do not need to catch my bus until 11.48, I decided to go and do a photoshoot, outside (where it is pretty cold right now!) but I got warmed up by dashing between the camera and behind it haha!

So, here are today's photos:



_______________________________

Hat:


Topshop
_______________________________

Dress:


Primark (*)
_______________________________

Black Cardigan (barely shown):


Marks & Spencers
_______________________________

Grey Bobble Cardigan:

Primark

_______________________________


Finding Nemo Disney Socks:

 Primark

_______________________________


Super Cosy Tights:

Primark

________________________________

Boots:

River Island

________________________________

Galaxy Moon Necklace:

Depop

___________________________________






  


I'm overall a very happy person today as I had some more non-blog related good news last night (I'm sorry, but on this occasion I can't share, not for a while anyway, but I promise I'll let you know as soon as I can tell you, I'm only telling very few people that I'm close to)

I'm just overall a much happier person than I've been in years.
Have a wonderful day today!

Today's Music Choice (MY FAVOURITE LILO & STITCH SONG, other than 'I Will Love You Always', and 'Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride':

He Mele No Lilo - Lilo & Stitch.

P.S Did you notice my hair is a lot more brown? I fixed it yesterday, and I'm actually really, really happy with it, considering it was a semi permanent ash brown to match my natural, I didn't dye my natural brown at all (I literally just botched over the blonde, and left a bit at the bottom haha) 

Love,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig