Wednesday, 12 November 2014

NEW VIDEO LIVE SOON // SNUGGLE IN & GRAB THAT CUPPA, CHRISTMAS PRIMARK HAUL.


For some reason, it's been such a long time since I last made a video, which I will explain in the latest video (not yet live), but I wanted to let you know that hopefully by late this evening, my new video will be live and ready to watch, I'm just putting the finishing touches to it now! There is a lot of snuggly, christmassy items in this one, because I feel like it's acceptable to get all excited about Christmas now!

Be sure to keep an eye open for it. 



VIDEO LINK, JUST CLICK THE PHOTO BELOW!
"On Top Of The World, On Top Of It All, Trying To Feel Invincible."

Also, a new song that I discovered recently that has really lifted my spirit is:

Greek Fire - On Top Of The World.

Love,
post signature

P.S, Yes I know, I have dimples.
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig