Thursday, 20 November 2014

FAVOURITE MUSIC FOR NOVEMBER // 500 YOUTUBE SUBCRIBER THANK YOU ♡

I just wanted to take this chance to say 'THANK YOU', since I started in September 2013 making videos, editing and uploading them to YouTube, my goal has been to reach 500 subscribers. Three days ago, that happened. I am just over the moon, thank you so, so much.
 

You truly all are like an extended family to me, and it means the world (and so much more) when people say how much they enjoy my blog, or my YouTube videos, and each and every comment really makes me smile. So thank you all for putting up with me, understanding me, and being a part of my life now.

Today, I wanted to share some music with you, that really changes what mood you're in. Some music resonates deeply with me, whilst others are just feel good tunes that can perk you up when you are feeling low.

The first is:

This music is classical, and very beautiful. I played it on repeat on and off for five hours (yes you read that correctly) whilst I read 'The Scarlet Letter'. I found that book strange, yet very beautiful. I had to read it for coursework, and this was my favourite music at the time, so I played it over and over again whilst I read the book, and now I just associate the music with Hester (the heroine) and her sadness and affection for .... (you thought I was going to give away the whole secret of the book? Nope, you can either read it yourself or google the answer, I'm not going to spoil it!)

The second is:

This song is beat-y, up-paced and just all round fun to listen to, and is quite good whilst I'm revising as it sets a pace and a mood. Nothing too deep attached to this, it's just great music.

The third is:

At this rate, people are going to think I am a huge Ed Sheeran fan, but honestly, I'm not, these are just two songs that I happen to like by him. This particular song resonates deeply with me, the mood of it is so solemn but beautiful, and everything about this makes me feel calm and collected. I could sit on the bus and listen to this on repeat for hours.

The fourth is:

This song is really beautiful. My friend Harry absolutely loves Sam Smith, and he is the one who got me loving this song. It's just so deep and has so much meaning to it. Truly love it.

And finally:

This is hard to describe, it's basically a mix, of a DJ's remix of lots of different songs! This is probably my favourite thing to listen to on bus journey's as the mix lasts nearly an hour (or an hour, I can't recall) but I love a lot of the songs on here. To be honest, I love all of the songs on this mix, but some more than others. I particularly adore:

1. Younger (Seinabo Sey) - Kygo remix 
2. Dancer (Thulin) - Kygo remix
4. Can't Afford It All (Jakubi) - Kygo remix
9. Brother (Matt Corby) - Kygo remix 

So I do hope you enjoyed this rather random post, it just shares some really wonderful pieces of music. Whilst I do love the modern music, I really love a lot of 80s/90s music too, I love 'Walk This Way' by Aerosmith and RunDMC, 'Now That We Found Love', Heavy D and The Boyz, and 'It's Like That' by RunDMC.

Have a truly wonderful day, lots of love,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig