Friday, 14 November 2014

A BEST FRIEND WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BACK // WHY I'M GRATEFUL TO MINE.


I don't usually write many posts about things on a deeper level, but today, I've decided I'm going to.

Last night, I read something that made me extremely worried (please don't worry, no-one is really seriously ill, or dying, nothing like that, this is more trivial, but still had me worried none the less) and the first person I turned to was my best friend. I really admire Courtney, she's so talented, at 19, she's achieved so much, and I'm so, so proud of her. Not only that, but she has always been there for me, through some of the hardest moments of my life. When I lost my grandma, she was there no matter what, through the ridiculous long crush that I had, she was always there, and whenever I lost my head momentarily, she'd always find a way to bring me back to Earth again.



Last night when I text her, she sent me back the most reassuring, lovely text humanely possible, and immediately made me feel better. So what I'm trying to say is: A huge thank you to her, for always being there for me, putting up with me, even when I fancied 'that guy' and we made up code names for him just so we could have a private conversation (well, not so private when all our friends knew!)

Year 11 Prom.
Year 13 Prom. 

Year 13 Prom.
What is the point of this post? To tell you to never take your best friends for granted. Even if you occasionally row, you know when you've found your one true best friend, because even after three days ignoring each other and only slightly grunting at each other when it was completely necessary (Year 12 was fun! The first run of it anyway....) you'll still always be friends.


Love,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig