Sunday, 19 October 2014

WHAT'S IN MY BAG // AUTUMN EDITION.


I won't deny that for the longest time, I said I'd never do a 'What's In My Bag' Video, but I decided I'd do a blog post instead, since I feel that I would like you all to know more about me. 
If you've been a close follower since last year, you'll realise I had my bag stolen in October 2013, and since then, I've hardly carried anything in my bag despite spending entire days out of the house at college, and travelling to and from, I just haven't wanted to carry anything with me, and have in fact wanted to keep everything as minimal as possible, since having your bag stolen makes you feel very vulnerable and uncomfortable for quite a long time. Thankfully, I'm not feeling that way anymore, but it has taught me to be a lot more careful, very protective of my belongings, and to always listen to your own judgement.

Anyway, without further ado, here is what I tend to take with me, with the exception of swapping out the iPod and case for a writing pad, since I don't actually carry my iPod around with me anymore (I just don't want the risk of having it stolen)

From Left to Right, Top to Bottom.
iPhone 3G,
iPod 5th Generation White & Blue - I don't actually take this or the case around with me anymore.
Ted Baker London Blue Mock Croc Case
Benefit Teal Mirror Holder
Compact (Unknown, was a christmas present in 2013) - I hardly use this but you know, in case of emergencies!
2 Bic Crystal point rollerball pens. (Always need a backup when you go to college)
Dove GoFresh Lemongrass Deodarant Spray - Again, another one that I never use, I use ordinary deodarant in the morning before I leave the house, and since I wear perfume, I don't like the scent from this to clash with it, so I just don't use it. It's more of an emergency thing.
From Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
Paraceptamol (In case of emergency)
Spare Left Contact Lens - Weird one, but I always carry this, because I only ever have issues with my left eye, and not my right.
Bourjois Glam Max Holidays Black mascara - Emergencies, in case I've been laughing until I cry, or just crying, and then I need to touch up!
Allerclear eye drops - In case of contact mishaps.
Black Mock Croc H&M Travel Pouch - Holds all the emergency items, I call this my First Aid Kit.
Wet Ones Senesitive Antibacterial Hand Wipes - I like to use these after I've been on a bus touching the stop bell or handles, or touching a dirty keyboard if I can't find somewhere to wash my hands, which is of course, preferable, but they're there for emergencies.
 I hope you found this brief insight into the contents of my bag interesting, I appreciate we are creatures that are nosy, and that I too, enjoy seeing the contents of someone else's bag/makeup bag, so I figured it was about time that I gave you all an insight. I do also tend to carry around an umbrella (a Percy Pig Marks & Spencer One, it always gives people such a laugh when they see me sheltering under a bright pink umbrella with Percy Pig faces all over it!) and a lipstick of choice that I am wearing on that day. It's usually a MAC one, although it can be what I am wearing today, a Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick in 101.

Best Wishes & Hugs,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig