Thursday, 23 October 2014

DESIGN FOR WEDDINGTON WAY // MY ENSEMBLE FOR STYLE CHALLENGE.

I was recently contacted by the company Weddington Way, to compose a Bridesmade outfit using one dress from their website. 
Here is what I came up with:
My design is central to an aquatic/ocean theme, and the theme revolves around the Dessy short dress from their collection. I loved the deep blue and simple design paired with more aqua coloured accessories, including the holographic clutch bag. The shoes were elegant yet simple and when wearing a short dress, it's important to remember your shoes! The hairpiece is a simple, yet bright statement to pair with the holographic clutch bag. I chose the simple white blazer (which has had issues with cropping apparently!) because this beautiful dress requires little punchy accessories, and the dress should still remain the one doing the talking (in a non literal sense!)
This is their website:
 
Weddington Way.
 
And this is their Bridesmade Dress Page:
 
 
Bridesmade Dresses.
Thanks for reading,
post signature
*Whilst I was asked by the company to take part in this style challenge, I was not paid for this post.*
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig