Wednesday, 3 September 2014

WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY TIME // OUR HAPPY ALBUM.

So at long last, I have constructed a 'happy' album that my mum and I wish to listen to. There are still a few more of mum's choices to add in, but I've picked some of my favourite, most uplifting tracks to feature on this CD. Phil Collins plays a major part on this CD due to the fact that his iconic voice is so passionate, and uplifts my heart.
 
 
 
Also, have you seen my first ever VLOG? Whilst I know it isn't amazing, and I have a LONG way to go, and a lot of learning to do, I'm pleased I had even enough footage to make this. Just click the photo to go to the video!
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1SN12O4BrM
 
 
Hope this mini post keeps you satisfied!
 
Love,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig