Wednesday, 17 September 2014

TOP 2013 // BEAUTY WISHLIST UPDATE.

I figured it was about time to update you all on my old beauty wishlist.
Since this was originally posted here, rather than thegirlcriedbeauty, I've decided to keep this here, since it makes more sense to me if they're on the same blog!
 
Here's the wishlist, all items that I've bought, or been gifted, have been 'stamped'!
 
 
 
So as you can see, I've been a very lucky girl crossing off lots of the items off my wishlist. Since I have an overflowing collection now, I don't intend to make a new wishlist, but I will hopefully be filming a Makeup Collection Video (Would you like to see that? +1 this post if you would!) and also a 2014 Makeup Favourites.
 
 
Love,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig