Monday, 14 April 2014

♡ HUGE SPRING PRIMARK HAUL // GRAB YOUR CUPPA AND GET SETTLED IN. ♡

♡ Hello you beautiful person, you. ♡
Yes, you. The one at the front, staring at the computer screen with big eyes waiting lustily over the Primark goods to come to your screen.
Hey there.
 
Anyway, enough of the creepy intro. I have today for you, the biggest, the bestest, the most beautifully filled Primark haul that I have ever filmed. It's Spring, it's Summer, it's pastels, monochrome, it's my favourite haul I've ever filmed, and I had so much fun filming it for you.
 
So, why not go check it out, right now?
 

 
If you were to like it too, you'd be really making my day.
 
So why not go check it out? Do you think my editing has improved? I spent a lot of time, and put a lot of love into this one, and I do hope you like it.
 
Love,
post signature
 
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig