Monday, 24 March 2014

WII FIT // W-W-WORK OUT.

So yesterday I got back on the Wii Fit after three days ignoring it as I've just been too busy with revision, but getting back on it yesterday was so liberating. I worked out for a mere 45 minutes doing core, tummy, and arm workouts, with stretches, and 10 minute jogging. For fitness buffs, you're going to think 'that's pathetic!', but c'mon, we all have to start somewhere, and since I haven't done 'proper' exercise for at least 3 years. Things happened, and I just stopped doing major exercise. So, now that my health is so much better, and I feel like 'me' again for the first time in over 2 years, I feel happy, confident and alive, I suddenly had an urge to buy the Wii Fit Plus to work out, and I have been loving it. I'm not going to tell you my weight, or what I'm losing weekly, but once I've reached my goal, I'll do a blog post on it. If people read it and think 'Damn, you're heavy' then you know what? That's fine. So long as I feel healthy, and look in the mirror and feel happy, that's all that matters, and I know the limit range of my weight be it low or high, I know what is achievable, since I do have a naturally shapely figure, I'm an hourglass with a very small waist, bigger bust and bigger hips. That's just me. That's how I'm made! ;)
 
Photo From Tumblr.
 
So, why not try out Wii Fit if you have a Nintendo Wii?
 
Love,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig