Sunday, 16 March 2014

SUNSHINE IN THE GARDEN // ERAGON, THE SEASON OF READING.

Longest title ever? Oh what a beautiful day again! Eragon arrived, and I'm seriously enjoying reading it. To this day, I'm amazed that people actually are reading my blog. I primarily started it to express my fascination with fashion, which I will return to soon enough, but what with being a full time college student, I just don't get the time to do OOTDs, and photos of clothes, I get home and it's dark already, but what with the summer coming soon enough, I'll hopefully be getting more OOTD posts up.
I just wanted to make you aware of Eragon if you haven't read it. It's charming, and light to read, and really helps escape from the world for as long as you wish to read it. I guess it's nice to do that, since sometimes life can get a little heavy, and having a literal escape route is not always an option, but curling up with a good book is. If you're not  a book fan, take it from me, I used to read non-stop (Sophie Kinsella, Ali Mc Namara) but those days quickly and abruptly ended with college exams etc, and life getting a bit more grown up, and the books were the last things on my mind. Every time I picked them up, my brain would blur each word into one, and I'd read the same sentence over and over again and it still wouldn't be absorbed, that worked the same way for my college book reading too, my brain just couldn't absorb any information. Something more recently has turned that around, and I believe it is my good health to thank partially, since I have thus far, for 2014 been blessed with the best health I've had since before my grandma died in 2011, which quite frankly, to me, is a miracle. Maybe sometime I'll tell you that story, but that's a bit dark for today, and still quite fresh, so I'd rather not just at the moment. Maybe when we get to know each other a little better perhaps?
 
My face isn't feeling like showing itself today, so have a sort of OOTD, my thigh to be precise! Jack Wills skinny sweatpants are a girl's best friend when she can't be bothered to doll up.

Model's Own 'Utopia' Nail polish and Eragon by Christopher Paolini.
Jack Wills hoodie.
  
But anyway, if you have no work to do today, why not set yourself up in the sunshine somewhere and read a good book. I certainly will be, and maybe purchase yourself a copy of Eragon? The paperback used on amazon is only £0.01p, plus £2.80 postage, so it's a very small price. The others in the series of four are also similar prices except for the final book, Inheritance which is still fairly new, and as a result is still priced 'normally'.


Eragon by Christopher Paolini. My well loved copy.
 
Have a beautiful day everyone, and remember, smile and the world smiles with you.
 
Love,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig