Tuesday, 18 March 2014

SS/14 WHAT HAS IT BROUGHT SO FAR? // AN INSIGHT INTO THIS YEAR'S TRENDS.

This is a bit of a different post for me, so if you prefer my usual way of blogging, don't worry, it'll be over after this post. I just want to explore SS14 with you.
 
Ok, so we all know that with the new year came new trends, and new head turners. Burberry launched their SS14 Pastels range, which had everyone's jaws dropping, and Bleach London brought out semi permanent dyes for home use that made pastel locks more achieveable.
 
 
But what do you predict is the new year's gift to us fashion lovers? I know what I wish would suddenly make it's debut loud and clear: ocean prints. You know the type, the ones you see in spherical frames up on Tumblr making the world a brighter place.
I'm talking flowing aqua maxi dresses with corals and tropical fish, the kind of print that would make you glower with envy if the girl next to you was wearing it before you. That sort of print. Like this one, that I'm wearing today, and of course, Beyonce is modelling:
 
 
 
This print is genuinely beautiful, and I adore wearing this dress daily, but it's one in a million, and seeing another print similar, like this River Island one available on the market would be wonderful.
 
 
 
Beautiful isn't it? 
 
 
Are you loving what 2014 has to offer so far? Why not comment below telling me your favourite trend that 2014 has had to offer?
 
Love,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig