Tuesday, 11 February 2014

NEW VIDEO // BEST & WORST DRUGSTORE BUYS.

So I decided to do a video about the 'BEST' and 'WORST' Drugstore beauty products over on my YouTube channel, thegirlcriedfashion, where I've reviewed in my opinion some of the best offers of the drugstore, and some of the worst offerings from the drugstore.
 
I reviewed:
 
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (*)
Bourjois Bronzer Primer
Max Factor Giant Pen Stick (*)
Bourjois Volumizer Mascara (*)
Maybelline Dream Mousse Eyeshadow (*)
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hr Eyeshadow
Topshop Lipstick 'Saint'
 
I hope you'll enjoy this offering, it's a bit of a random video, as I decided last minute on Sunday to film, edit and upload it!
 
 
 
 
I will be reviewing some new beauty products over on thegirlcriedbeauty soon, so be sure to go and check it out, I'm awaiting the arrival of several new products, some of which I have very high expectations for.
 
Have a wonderful Tuesday, and a lovely week, 
 
Love,
 post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig