Wednesday, 11 December 2013

WONDERFUL WINTER // CHRISTMAS IS COMING.


I have to admit, I absolutely adore this time of year. Not more than summer, no, but I do love the things that winter brings. It brings the opportunity to have lit open fires, and with that, roasting chestnuts or marshmallows. Another thing I love is the uncertainty of snow, just the thought of it can fill me with excitement. There was one year, I believe 2011 in January when it snowed on my birthday! It was thrilling and exciting, because I was able to spend my birthday tobogganing behind my school on an unused field with friends.

Of course, the greatest experience Winter brings is Christmas. It's the festive thrill that is almost contagious, and spreads from person to person. And the fact that it's the one time of year that you can have entire pamper days, and not feel even remotely guilty, whereas in summer, you feel you should be doing something outside, and taking full advantage of the good weather, since it is so unusual in Great Britain.

Photo from Tumblr.
 
Another thrill is the opening of advent calendars, the giving and exchanging of gifts. I've already done my Christmas shopping for my mum, and I have my 'me to you bear' advent calendar on the go (who says an eighteen year old girl can't have an advent calendar? Although I do believe that once you reach this age, you should upgrade to a slightly more grownup version, such as the Benefit 'Count Down To love' Calendar!!)
 
And of course, there is the coming of a new year. Does anyone else feel like this year has literally flown by? That brings about new years resolutions and the actual calculation of what one has achieved this year. That'll come later.


Oh, and of course, there's the right to wear silly christmas jumpers, just because you can, and no-one can tell you it's silly, because it is the time of year when you can get away with it.
 
Photo from Tumblr.
 
 
I'm just thrilled to be able to have some time away from college, and to be able to relax, focus on myself, my health and of course have some time on my hands to make more videos, edit, process and upload them. And of course, that ocassional pamper day in between!
 
So a Very Merry Christmas to all who read this.
 

 
 



 
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig