Tuesday, 24 December 2013

A BEAUTIFUL DAY // A BEAUTIFUL FRIEND.

I went for tea and cake (and mulled wine, of course!) this afternoon at the 'borrowed' house of one of my oldest friends today. I had a really lovely time talking to everyone there, and of course, catching up with my friend. We met when I was 5 and she was 4 at the local beach where I live, and although she lives in the big city, and I don't, we always see each other as regularly as possible. I love catching up for old time's sake, and we both always have so much to talk about, and considering we both adore fashion and makeup, it's not hard for us to get into a deep conversation.
I wish I'd taken a snap of the fabulous naughty treats that were on offer, such as gold topped brownie bites, and millionaire shortbread, (being partly Scottish, this girl loves her shortbread!) so that was a magnificent treat!
I also got a new video filmed, edited, and uploaded today, so if you haven't checked it out, go check it out! I admit my editing went a little wonky in one place, so my apologies, as I said, I'm still learning, so it isn't 100% perfect yet. Still making myself check if things are in focus can also be my slip up!
But anyway, a beautiful ending, to a quiet, peaceful Christmas eve. Tomorrow is going to be filled with wonder.



Love,

Samantha.
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig