Friday, 4 October 2013

OOTD // ONE PAIR OF LEGGINGS // FASHION FORWARD.

I got my newest parcel! And guess what was in it?
 


Leggings!
 

These photos were taken by my friend Vivianne, some are admittedly out of focus, but you get the point of the post anyway!

 
These leggings are quite literally the love of my life. So, meet BlackMilk's Purple Galaxy Leggings!
As well as my second parcel: BLACK SPIKE JEFFERY CAMPBELL LITAS. OMG.
 


Top: Primark
Top (Seen As Skirt): Marks & Spencer
Cardigan: Primark
Rings: H&M
Leggings: BlackMilk
Boots: Jeffery Campbell Black Leather Spiked Lita
Nails: Model's Own 'Blueberry Muffin' Scented Pastels Range.



Bag: River Island
Stag Head Necklace: River Island (Old)
 
 
  
 
 
So yeah, now you've seen my new leggings, and hopefully, I'll be posting my weekly OOTD video this weekend, showing off what I've been wearing this week!
What's this weekend's plans?
1) Keeping my blog up-to-date, and finishing off my vlogs.
2) Driving lessons - CRINGE!
3) Hopefully doing something with my hair, it needs some sort of treatment, I can't stand how messy it constantly is!
4) Going to Zumba - What? I need to keep fit!
 
Well, thanks for reading, Ciao!
 
 
 
 
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig