Friday, 20 September 2013

WILL I EVER // MEETING MR RIGHT.

I often wonder this, will I ever meet him? I mean looking at it theoretically, there is plenty of time! But still, I cannot help but wonder, when will I meet that wonderful man named Mr. Big?
And what of the ladies of the South? We're not near enough culture, enough city to be able to breathe enough and find our Manolo Blahniks. So dear blog, I am making a promise. If, I am not in a stable relationship by the time of my 25th birthday, I will, buy myself a pair of very expensive Manolo Blahniks. To be precise, the pair that Carrie wore on her wedding day. Confused as to which I am talking about? Feel confused no more, and instead, lust after one of the most incredible creations in history.

You can thank Tumblr for the image. Beautiful, stylish, sophisticated, and pure lux. And that's what I'm after. I'll be frequently posting Carrie's looks, so prepare yourself for Manolo and Gucci. It's about to get fierce.

An update on my retail therapy, today I ordered some fabulous items from River Island, I won't even mention the amount I've spent today! Needless to say, as soon as they get here, they are getting an outing to remember.

Love,


SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig