Thursday, 26 September 2013

WHY I HAVE THINGS TO BE EXCITED ABOUT // AND WHY YOU SHOULD TOO.

....Well, why do I, I bet you're wondering! Well, I have some amazing mail on the way, including several of my wishlist items, (check my polyvore if you want to know the wishlist!) and I'm very excited. Hopefully, with the arrival of the post will come the VLOG#1, so who knows where that could go! Nail biting moment.
Anyway, for a piece of inspiration, suck on this beauty from tumblr:

 
Told you there'd be more Carrie to come.
You can't say I didn't warn you. Anyway, as Carrie feels in this episode, she's done caring what others think of her, and it's this moment when Carrie's character grows. And right now, I've gotten to that moment. It's our lives, and we all have to find a slot. I've happily found mine, and until that nasty little horror called change comes along, I'm going to be swinging my bag and clicking my heels with the thrill of the ride. It's going to be a good weekend.
 
 
Ciao!

 
 
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig