Saturday, 21 September 2013

SWAG // IT'S ALL IN THE BAG.

Just as expected my new clothes arrived from River Island this morning, and of course, they deserved a warm welcome. I love the dress, the colour is so vivid, bright and beautiful! And the bag? It's simply stunning!




Dress: River Island
  Bag: River Island
 Jacket: Topshop
Shoes: Topshop
Leggings: M&S.


The bag has a leather design, but the front is thick faux fur, in the most sensuous deep purple. It's velvety soft, the perfect size for all, and will be sure to rope in the compliments. The shoes are my old faithfuls, and will be seen a lot in the months to come, I love how comfortable they are, and they're very high fashion with their gold stud details.

So lust-worthy!



The deep purple is so eye catching, I can't wait to give it it's debut! Well done to River Island, who had me at Hello...
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig