Sunday, 29 September 2013

MY DOUGHNUT FRENCH TOAST // A LOVE AFFAIR TO BE REMEMBERED.

This morning is misty in the valley, so I decided after hanging out the washing that I needed a little comfort food for breakfast. So along came Doughnut French Toast, A La Nigella Lawson, from Nigella Express. So yes, I can't take the credit for it, but hey, they taste delicious.

I also decided to paint my nails *again, fourth time this week, #ithinkiamaddicted, and this time, it's directly related to video#1, which is being saved, and ready to be published as I type.
Here's a photo of today's nails:
 

Nail Polish: Model's Own, Pearly Queen.
Moonstone & Silver Ring: Car Boot, £2.
 

 
So that's the extent of my day thus far, I'm hoping that this rain holds off long enough for me to get some photos taken of an outfit I'm enjoying putting together, as well as possibly letting you see the tidiness of the shoe section of my wardrobe, very proud day, since I spent over 3 and a half hours sorting my entire room to make room for bags, clutches, heels and some other shoes I have.
Still have to get my VLOG sorted, but I really ought to be getting on with my theory revision towards my driving test, since I'm quite a nervous driver at the moment!
 
Anyway, so that's the updates on my world, hopefully more photos will be posted later.
 
Addio!


 
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig