Friday, 27 September 2013

FREEDOM IS BLISS // ADMIRATION OF MR.BIG.

....And oh god, blogger my darling, how I have missed you!
College week over, it's chill time! Bring on the weekend, bring on the good food, and good times! Tonight was a fish & chips jobbie due to being in the hairdressers til late.


Either way, I wanted to also give a preview of my first video. It might take awhile, since editing is new to me, so bear with me, but hopefully it'll be up soon, and I'll link you to it.
Nail Polish: Model's Own Banana Split (From The Pastels Scented Collection).
Oh, and finally, because I'm lusting after even more clothes that I shouldn't be buying, share some love, share some Big!
Have a beautiful weekend gang, hopefully I'll be posting an exciting post soon!
Ciao!
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig