Sunday, 22 September 2013

AND SO SHE WENT ROCKPOOLING // AT THE SEASIDE.

I ended up at the beach this afternoon, where it was atmospheric as the sea mist rolled in over the beach.  I decided that to brighten up the beach, I'd wear one of my two neon numbers, since they are cool and comfortable.




Dress: H&M
Shoes: Topshop
Sunglasses: Dolce & Gabbana
Hairband Worn As Bracelet
Earrings: Primark
Bag: River Island.






Although the sun wasn't out, I saw many women dressed in amazing matching outfits, one lady in particular who was wearing a green top with large lemon print, the exact same shade of yellow trousers, and the same again for her bag. She was wearing quite the ensemble. Only wish I had asked to take her photograph now, but of course, I got nervous!




I ended up wading through the rockpools but the water was a little too cold for me to swim in!

There was another dress which didn't quite make the cut, but maybe it'll make an appearance soon. Hopefully tomorrow won't drag on too long, college has it's long days, and tomorrow is certainly one of those! I'll be imagining pina coladas and Cosmopolitans by the poolside to help me get through the day. (All hail Carrie Bradshaw's sophisticated and uncomplicated life of Cosmos!)

Yours truly,






SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig